Today I’m sharing some things I’m looking at or inspired by lately online, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do:
- What a great idea – A Scrap Notebook – read about over at iHanna’s blog. Instead of tossing paper scraps in a box for the [hasn’t happened yet] collage project, I’m thinking this would be better – paste them down in one of my notebooks asap!
- Seriously thinking about this Mermaid Circus workshop. An expense + time limit = I may actually get something done.
- Aren’t these magnets from Memories for Life on Etsy so cute? Cute + practical + handmade!
- This weekly comic strip is so charming – Nimona.
- Thinking about making this (No Sugar!) Chocolate-Chip Pie…. glad my family doesn’t read my blog because I think if they saw the ingredient list they wouldn’t touch it.
Having a part-time job (more hours than my previous part-time job) has taken more energy out of me than I though it would & my blogging has fallen to the wayside. But the internet is still here and it’s certainly full of wonderful things & people – share something special, if you like, in the comments! I’d love to hear about your online discoveries.